Fire and Special Perils
Our Fire and special perils policy provides protection for your commercial buildings, contents, fixtures and fittings, machinery, stock and materials in trade against fire, lightning, explosion, earthquake, storm, flood, riot, strike, civil commotion, miscellaneous/special perils and spontaneous combustion.
Benefits to the Insured
- We will provide Compensation for loss or damage of the insured property by fire and related perils.
- We provide Wide scope of cover at reasonable cost.
- We will require a duly completed and signed proposal form.
- Company certificate of registration.
- PIN certificate for the company.
- List, names and location of the items insured.
- Schedule of the contents and their values to be insured.
- Serial numbers of the items insured.
- For buildings the Location of the structure i.e LR No.
- Property damage claim form to be filled by the insured.
- Police abstract.
- Pro-forma invoice, quotation, purchase receipt or replacement receipts of the similar items stolen.
- Inventory of the items stolen/damaged.
- Written statement by the insured and any witness available.