Accidents happen. Have you protected yourself and your loved ones from their devastating effects?
Our Personal Accident insurance provides monetary compensation for accidents sustained by the insured.
The injury must be caused by violent, accidental, external and visible means
subject to the option selected by the insured and will compensate the affected
member if injured.
The policy offers benefits under the following categories:
- Permanent and total disability
- Temporary total disability/ weekly loss of income for those in gainful employment
- Accidental death as a result of Political Violence and Terrorism acts
- Accidental Permanent Total Disability as a result of Political Violence and Terrorism acts (PVT)
- Hospital Cash for those in self employment
- Medical expenses on reimbursement basis up to a determined limit
- Funeral expenses
- Artificial Appliances
Cover is available:
- 24 hours
- including extension for riots and strike
- Completion of proposal form
- Payment of premium
Who can be covered?
- Persons between the age of 18 to 65 years
- Persons below the age of 18 can enjoy cover under their parents/guardians policy
- Persons engaged in gainful employment will enjoy cover for weekly loss of income
- Permanent Kenyan Residents
- Notification to the insurance company through HF Insurance Agency should be done as soon as is reasonably possible.
- The following documentation should be submitted to the insurance company:
- Personal Accident claims form, to be filled by the insured.
- Police abstract if it is a Road traffic accident.
- Medical bills from the attending hospital.
- Statement by the insured and any witness.
- Sick off sheets-In case it is a Temporary Disability claim from the employer.
- Pay slips- for 3 months before the accident from the employer.