Political Violence, Terrorism and Sabotage Insurance
Have you protected your property/assets against political violence terrorism & sabotage risks (PVT)?
- With the Changing global political landscapes.
- With the increased Political uncertainties as evidenced in the 2008 post-election violence in Kenya.
- With the Exclusion of political violence terrorism & sabotage risks in all insurance policies.
- With the Property/Asset values increasing over time.
- With tremendous increased terrorism threat after 911 in the U.S, 1998 U.S embassy bombing, 2013 Westgate attack in Kenya.
Our Policy covers the physical loss or physical damage to the buildings and contents which belong to the insured or for which the insured is legally responsible, directly caused by one or more of the following perils:-
- Act of Terrorism
- Riots, Strikes and/or Civil Commotion
- Malicious Damage
- Insurrection, Revolution or Rebellion
- Mutiny and/or Coup d'Etat
- War and or Civil war
The cover is ideal for buildings, vehicles, plant & machinery, stock in trade, contents in office premises and goods in transit.
- Duly completed and signed proposal form
- Company certificate of registration
- PIN certificate for the company
- List, names and location of the items insured
- Schedule of the contents and their values to be insured.
- Serial numbers of the items insured.
- For buildings the Location of the structure i.e LR No.
This policy is ideal for:
- Motor vehicles
- Plant & machinery
- Stock in trade
- Contents in office premises
- Goods in transit