Student Personal Accident

Our student personal accident cover designed for primary, secondary and university students to cover financial compensation in case of accident. This policy may cover students in active education and students on attachment/placements.. In addition, educational institutions can take this policy out for its students, this entails passing a benefit to the students.


How To File A Claim

  1. Personal Accident claims form, to be filled by the insured
  2. Police abstract if it is a Road traffic accident
  3. Medical bills from the attending hospital.
  4. Statement by the insured and any witness
  5. Sick off sheets-In case it is a Temporary Disability claim from the employer
  6. Pay slips- for 3 months before the accident from the employer
  7. Claim Reference no. 8. Risk Note